The Summer 2017 issue of On Watch: Critical Perspectives on Military Law is now available to the general public. Members and paid subscribers get early access to On Watch. Join now.
Online articles are hyperlinked; the PDF version can be downloaded using the button at the bottom of this article.
In this issue:
- Hazing and Bullying in the Military
- New Air Force CO Instruction
- DOD Transgender Policies To Be Delayed?
- Chelsea Manning Released – Rejoicing Tempered By Reality
- Report On GI Rights Hotline Annual Conference
- MLTF Contingency Planning For Warfare
- In Memory of Teresa Panepinto
- MLTF Members Recognized As “Champions Of Justice”
- MLTF Resources Updated
New issues of On Watch are available to members and subscribers one month prior to being released on our website for the public. To get early access to every On Watch issue, along with other perks, Join or Subscribe (The option for subscribing without membership is at the bottom of form).
—————————————— Download via button below —————————————MLTF On Watch Summer 2017 Vol. 28 No. 2 (482 downloads)
If you find our material useful please donate
a small amount to help us maintain this service.