Membership in the MLTF is open to all members of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG). For non-member subscriptions to MLTF’s newsletter On Watch, simply make a $20 annual contribution.
MLTF Dues: $25 annually
Benefits of MLTF membership:
- Members get early access to the latest issue of On Watch, which features timely articles on the various aspects of military law, GI Rights, and military-related news of interest to our members. (Non-member subscriptions to On Watch are $20 a year.)
- Opportunity to participate in our email discussion list, where questions are welcome, and assistance from other members is generous
- Invitations to special events
- Discounts on training materials
- Other perks
How to join the MLTF today
Begin an annual contribution of $25 (or more) today.
Or, print the membership form and a mail us a check…
Printable document (PDF) Run a copy on your printer, complete and mail in with a check or money order.
- Download and print PDF form
- Make check payable to “MLTF”
- Mail form and check to:
Military Law Task Force
730 N First St
San Jose CA 95112