For more information on this event, including some supplemental resources, please see: Vietnam Peace Commemoration Committee Website
- Giving Tuesday! – Support the MLTF
- MLTF Exec. Director Kathleen Gilberd participates in Panel discussion “GI’s for Peace and the Antiwar Movement”
- Resources and Analysis regarding the Israel-Hamas War
- Recording – MLTF Annual Membership Meeting – November 13, 2023
- MLTF CLE: Military Resistance and the Law
Join the MLTF
The Military Law Task Force (MLTF) is a standing committee of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG).
Open to attorneys, legal workers, law students, and GI Rights advocates. Join today!
- Early access to our law journal, On Watch
- Peer advice and discussion listserv
- Discounts and more!
If this site has helped you, please donate today!
Challenging Military Sexual Violence
- The MLTF is not part of, or affiliated with, the US military or any government entity.
- Content is subject to revision based on changes in military policy and federal law.
- Ensure you have the most recent info before taking action. Questions? Contact us.