Volume 29, Issue 1
- Understanding and Dealing with Defenses, Mitigation, Extenuation And Aggravation for US Military Absence Offenses - Part 1
- New Military Policy on Harassment
- Countering Military Recruitment
- Using Social Media in the Military
- Update on Military Transgender Policy
- Personnel Provisions of the 2018 National Defense Authorization Act
- The Vital Congressional Hearing on the Endless War That Probably Nobody Watched
New issues of On Watch are available to members and subscribers one month prior to being released on our website for the public. To get early access to every On Watch issue, along with other perks, Join or Subscribe (The option for subscribing without membership is at the bottom of form).
—————————————— Download via button below —————————————MLTF On Watch Spring 2018 Vol. 29 No. 1 (680 downloads)
If you find our material useful please donate
a small amount to help us maintain this service.