This panel on “Independent Journalism on War, Conflict and Human Rights” took place at the 2013 National Conference on Media Reform in Denver, on Saturday April 6. Marjorie Cohn, who is a member of MLTF and former president of the National Lawyers Guild, teaches at Thomas Jefferson College of Law in San Diego, CA. Other panelists were Amy Goodman of Democracy Now!, Jeff Cohen, Norman Solomon and Sonali Kolhatkar.
Join the MLTF
The Military Law Task Force (MLTF) is a standing committee of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG).
Open to attorneys, legal workers, law students, and GI Rights advocates. Join today!
- Early access to our law journal, On Watch
- Peer advice and discussion listserv
- Discounts and more!
If this site has helped you, please donate today!
Challenging Military Sexual Violence
- The MLTF is not part of, or affiliated with, the US military or any government entity.
- Content is subject to revision based on changes in military policy and federal law.
- Ensure you have the most recent info before taking action. Questions? Contact us.