On Watch is MLTF’s quarterly military law journal and newsletter. Members and non-member subscribers receive each issue (in PDF format) as it is published, either by email or by accessing the member-only section of the website. Issues are made available to the general public on our web site about a month after that. Don’t delay reading the latest articles on military law practice and GI rights that are regular features of every On Watch.
If you have trouble with the links on this page, please try this page instead.
Latest volume available to public:
Winter 2019 issue of On Watch
Vol. 30 No. 4
- New Army Co Regulations
- Military Patients’ Privacy Rights
- When Reservists Live Distant From Their Unit (Update)
- Policy Guidance For Discharge Review Boards And Boards For Correction
- Opinion: President Trump And Military Accountability
- Free Resources On Military Law
- Waging Peace In Vietnam: U.S. Soldiers And Veterans Who Opposed The War [Book Review]
- 2019 NLG Convention Report