On May 2, 2019, the Department of Defense (DoD) released its congressionally-mandated report on sexual assault in the military for fiscal year 2018. You can read the report here (PDF)
Join the MLTF
The Military Law Task Force (MLTF) is a standing committee of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG).
Open to attorneys, legal workers, law students, and GI Rights advocates. Join today!
- Early access to our law journal, On Watch
- Peer advice and discussion listserv
- Discounts and more!
If this site has helped you, please donate today!
Challenging Military Sexual Violence
- The MLTF is not part of, or affiliated with, the US military or any government entity.
- Content is subject to revision based on changes in military policy and federal law.
- Ensure you have the most recent info before taking action. Questions? Contact us.