Volume XXIX, Vol 2
- Understanding And Dealing With Defenses, Mitigation, Extenuation And Aggravation For US Military Absence Offenses - Part 2
- Opportunity For Increased Discharge Review Fairness And Transparency Under Review Board Supplemental Guidance
- Commission On Selective Service Holds Hearings
- Transgender Service Ban - Continuing Attempts To Discriminate
- Report: Gi Rights Network Annual Meeting
- Opinion: Use Of The Military In The Age Of Trump
- Obituary: Jeffrey Segal
New issues of On Watch are available to members and subscribers one month prior to being released on our website for the public. To get early access to every On Watch issue, along with other perks, Join or Subscribe (The option for subscribing without membership is at the bottom of form).
—————————————— Download via button below —————————————MLTF On Watch Summer 2018 Vol. 29 No. 2 (553 downloads)
If you find our material useful please donate
a small amount to help us maintain this service.