The Connecticut Veterans Legal Center at Yale has put David Addlestone’s Military Discharge Upgrading, and Introduction to Veterans Administration Law: A Practice Manual, along with its 1990 supplement, online at http://ctveteranslegal.org/resources/. Although the manual is dated, it is still an excellent resource when used with current regs.
Join the MLTF
The Military Law Task Force (MLTF) is a standing committee of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG).
Open to attorneys, legal workers, law students, and GI Rights advocates. Join today!
- Early access to our law journal, On Watch
- Peer advice and discussion listserv
- Discounts and more!
If this site has helped you, please donate today!
Challenging Military Sexual Violence
- The MLTF is not part of, or affiliated with, the US military or any government entity.
- Content is subject to revision based on changes in military policy and federal law.
- Ensure you have the most recent info before taking action. Questions? Contact us.