By making an end-of-the-year donation to the MLTF (through the NLG Foundation), you will not only be getting a 2022 tax deduction (subject to the rules of the IRS code), but also will be helping us to be able to springboard our upcoming crowd-sourced funding drive that will be launched on January 1!
1. By check – Mail your check to Military Law Task Force, 730 N. First St, San Jose, CA 95112. If you need a tax deduction for your gift, please make it payable to “NLG Foundation” and put MLTF on the subject line. If you do not need a tax deduction, please make your check payable to “Military Law Task Force.” To get a 2022 tax deduction, it needs to be mailed with a postmark of no later than December 31, 2022.
2. Online – For tax-deductible donations, you can donate at https://www.nlg.org/donate-mltf/ Donations made this way must be made by midnight (eastern time), December 31, 2022.
3. Online without tax deduction. Please donate below. (lower processing fees for us, but NOT tax-deductible).
3. If you would like to be listed as a donor on our upcoming spring funding drive (which means you’ll get mentioned on On Watch and on our website), please email James Branum at girightslawyer(at)gmail.com.
4. If you can’t give right now, but know someone who can, please share this message with them!