Swords to Plowshares has published a new self-help guide for veterans on discharge review, “Upgrading Your Discharge and Changing the Reason for Your Discharge.” It’s comprehensive, easy to understand, and covers the recent Hagel and Kurta memos on cases involving PTSD, TBI, other mental health conditions, and sexual assault or sexual harassment.
Join the MLTF
The Military Law Task Force (MLTF) is a standing committee of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG).
Open to attorneys, legal workers, law students, and GI Rights advocates. Join today!
- Early access to our law journal, On Watch
- Peer advice and discussion listserv
- Discounts and more!
If this site has helped you, please donate today!
Challenging Military Sexual Violence
- The MLTF is not part of, or affiliated with, the US military or any government entity.
- Content is subject to revision based on changes in military policy and federal law.
- Ensure you have the most recent info before taking action. Questions? Contact us.