MLTF co-founder David Gespass recently gave a talk at Tulane University. Here’s the slide presentation on the Bradley Manning case he used. He compares the current reaction to Manning to the COINTELPRO revelations in 1971. Hint: 2013 doesn’t stack up well.
- Online CLE: Military Racism: Reality and Remedies
- Online CLE: Representing Veterans with “Bad Paper” Discharges in Discharge Review Cases
- Support the MLTF’s 2023-2024 Fundraising Campaign
- MLTF stands in defense of Military Religious Freedom Foundation against attack by House GOP
- MILITARY LAW TASK FORCE STATEMENT: The Philadelphia 15 Gain Justice, But Still More to Do About Military Racism
Join the MLTF
The Military Law Task Force (MLTF) is a standing committee of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG).
Open to attorneys, legal workers, law students, and GI Rights advocates. Join today!
- Early access to our law journal, On Watch
- Peer advice and discussion listserv
- Discounts and more!
If this site has helped you, please donate today!
Challenging Military Sexual Violence
- The MLTF is not part of, or affiliated with, the US military or any government entity.
- Content is subject to revision based on changes in military policy and federal law.
- Ensure you have the most recent info before taking action. Questions? Contact us.