This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. For further information on fair use, go to: http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode17/usc_sec_17_00000107—-000-.html.
- Giving Tuesday! – Support the MLTF
- MLTF Exec. Director Kathleen Gilberd participates in Panel discussion “GI’s for Peace and the Antiwar Movement”
- Resources and Analysis regarding the Israel-Hamas War
- Recording – MLTF Annual Membership Meeting – November 13, 2023
- MLTF CLE: Military Resistance and the Law
Join the MLTF
The Military Law Task Force (MLTF) is a standing committee of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG).
Open to attorneys, legal workers, law students, and GI Rights advocates. Join today!
- Early access to our law journal, On Watch
- Peer advice and discussion listserv
- Discounts and more!
If this site has helped you, please donate today!
Challenging Military Sexual Violence
- The MLTF is not part of, or affiliated with, the US military or any government entity.
- Content is subject to revision based on changes in military policy and federal law.
- Ensure you have the most recent info before taking action. Questions? Contact us.