Tag: discharge upgrade

How to get a copy of your military discharge papers (DD Form 214 or SF-180)

By | 12/08/2009

The National Archives and Records Administration Military Personnel Records Center is the official repository for records of military personnel who have been discharged from the U.S. Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy and Coast Guard. Requests using DD 214 can come from…Read More »