Membership in the MLTF is open to all members of the National Lawyers Guild (NLG). For non-member subscriptions to MLTF’s quarterly newsletter On Watch, find info on the bottom of this page.
MLTF Dues: $25 annually
Benefits of MLTF membership:
- Members get early access to the latest issue of On Watch, which features timely articles on the various aspects of military law, GI Rights, and military-related news of interest to our members. (Non-member subscriptions to On Watch are $20 a year.)
- opportunity to participate in our email discussion list, where questions are welcome, and assistance from other members is generous
- invitations to special events
- discounts on training materials
- other perks
How to become a member of the MLTF:
Fill out and return a membership form in one of two ways:
- MS Word document/formDownload a form in MS Word, fill it out, save your changes, attach to an email (address below), and then pay your membership fee with a credit card or Paypal account.1. Download Word file — 2. Email to us — 3. Pay Dues via credit card
Email to: NLG (dot) MLTF (at) gmail (dot) com
- Printable document (PDF)Run a copy on your printer, complete and mail in with a check or money order.1. Download form — 2. Fill out and mail to us with payment: MLTF, 730 N. First Street, San Jose, CA 95112.
Non-member subscriptions to On Watch
Not interested in becoming a member, but would like to get the same early access to On Watch that members do? Fill out the membership form available above, and check the box at the bottom indicating that your payment is for an On Watch subscription only.