The Summer 2017 issue of On Watch: Critical Perspectives on Military Law (PDF) is now available to the general public. Members and paid subscribers get early access to On Watch. Join now.
Online articles are hyperlinked; the PDF version can be downloaded using the button at the bottom of this article. Read the online version here.
In this issue:
- Veterans And The Trump Resistance 2
- DoD Updates Instruction On Conscientious Objection 10
- Updated MLTF Guide To Challenging Military Sexual Violence 14
- MLTF Update On Transgender Service Ban 15 (See tag)
- Guidance On Servicemember Dissent 16 (Website Memo section)
- On Watch 40 Year Retrospective 20
- Concerns About Ken Burns PBS Vietnam War Series 26
- Book Review: Dangerous Grounds 28
- NLG Convention Report 30
- Announcements 31
New issues of On Watch are available to members and subscribers one month prior to being released on our website for the public. To get early access to every On Watch issue, along with other perks, Join or Subscribe (The option for subscribing without membership is at the bottom of form).
—————————————— Download via button below —————————————
If you find our material useful please donate
a small amount to help us maintain this service.