June 2013 issue of On Watch now online
The latest issue of MLTF’s quarterly newsletter, On Watch, released to members and subscribers a month ago, is now available to the public.
- Minority enlistment: Contracts with children
- Military culture and sexual assault
- Report from GI Rights Network Conference 2013
- Bradley Manning Speaks; Court-martial imminent
- MLTF position on proposed changes to convening authority
- Regional News
And, of course, News and Notes
If you would like to receive On Watch as soon as it is published, join MLTF, or subscribe without joining for just $20.
Note: The distortion of graphics in the embed is caused by Google’s image compression. For a print-friendly copy, use the direct link above.