On the results page, you will be offered options to try other search engines, including Google and Bing (note that those will be tracked unless your browser settings override)
Other ways to find content
(and their benefits and shortcomings)
- General post search – use the form to the right on this page. Note: results won’t include content in PDF documents and other attachments, including meta content of photos.
- Categories – useful if you have a broad general area of interest
- Tags – fine tuned specificity, but depends on posts being tagged accurately and consistently (we do our best)
- Post archive by date – if you are concerned about a specific time frame
- Posts by author – click on the name of an author on any post. Note that many posts written by others are created by the MLTF’s web administrator, who will credit the real author in a byline within the body of the post.
We suggest you use more than one method for best results. Contact us for more assistance with finding any content you expect to find but don’t.
Other non-MLTF resources that may be helpful
Connecticut Veterans Legal Center (Resources page)
Military Times – independent news source with a focus on military; separate publications include Army Times, Navy Times, et. al.
Military.com – a business subsidiary of Monster.com, strong focus on career aspects, but a lot of info about benefits for active duty servicemembers and vets.