Winter 2016 issue of On Watch now online
The new issue of On Watch is now available for members of MLTF, subscribers and friends.
- Women in Combat: A historical and political analysis of “change” in the U.S. Armed Forces by
Kathy Johnson and David Gespass
- Military Sexual Assault Policy Updates by Kathleen Gilberd
- MLTF Resources on Military Sexual Violence
- When the Mother’s Military Status Punishes the Child (FERES doctrine) by Deborah Karpatkin
- The Military after Don’t Ask Don’t Tell by Jeff Lake
You are welcome to forward this email to non-member individuals (no listservs, please). But if you do, please help us obtain new members and subscribers by including the following information.