MLTF produces a number of publications and other resources which are available for online reading or download & printing. All these are aggregated through the categories below on the left. On the right is a list of our most recent publications or other resource offerings.
Check out our links directory for non-MLTF resources that may be of interest.
This page is under construction. Please use our Search page to locate specific content.
MLTF’s newsletter, published for over 25 years.
- Adjustment disorder discharge
- Article 138 Complaints: Servicemembers’ Tool for Redress
- Challenging Military Sexual Violence
- CLE: US Army AWOL – Tips for civilian defense attorneys
- Discharge Upgrades: Introductory Material and Resources for Attorneys and Counselors
- Military Medical Policies
- Military Policies on Servicemember Dissent
- Military Psychiatric Policies and Discharges – An Introduction for Attorneys and Counselors
- Military Transgender Policy
- Representing Servicemembers in Involuntary Discharge Proceedings
- On Watch – MLTF Quarterly Journal
- MLTF Military Law library. MLTF memos, fact sheets and other publications on military law for legal professionals, GI Rights counselors and service members. Topics include Discharge Upgrades, Navigating the VA, Military Sexual Assault, AWOL/UA, Military Medical Policies and Article 138 complaints
- Military law training information and resources
- older digests, memos and outlines
Flyers and Pamphlets
- Know Your Rights for Servicemembers participating in Occupy protests
- AWOL in the Army (for more current content on this topic, see AWOLintheArmy.com
- older leaflets